|Added on Rightmove:||04 December 2013 (1600 days ago)|
- LARGE LIVING ROOM WITH SEPARATE DINING AREA
- FABULOUS KITCHEN AND SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND ONE SINGLE BEDROOM
- BRAND NEW FAMILY BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
A refurbished and extended link-detached three bedroom family home on the edge of the town, benefitting from large living room with dining area. A fabulous new kitchen and brand new bathroom and benefiting from a good sized garden and parking and close to local school and open countryside. AVAILABLE NOW!
From our office in Hart Street, proceed through the central traffic lights into Market Place and turn left into Greys Road Car Park. Continue through the car park to the junction and turn right onto Greys Road. Follow the road up the hill, over the mini roundabout and after a short distance take the right turn into Elizabeth Road. Follow the road round and Elizabeth Close will be found on the left hand side and No.5 is at the end of the cul-de-sac.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44197169.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 666. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Henley-On-Thames.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.