|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (74 days ago)|
- A stunning two bedroom second floor apartment
- Set within a fabulous modern development
- Contemporary living space and splendid views of The River
- Large reception room with doors opening out to the balcony
- Stylish open-plan kitchen with quality appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Secure underground parking
Full descriptionLONG LET. Offering stylish, contemporary living space with stunning views over the Thames from a private balcony this stunning two bedroom second floor apartment is set within a fabulous modern development in Mortlake.
The apartment is located within a striking modern development moments from the local shops and restaurants of East Sheen, Mortlake and Barnes Village. Transport links include Mortlake Station which offers direct links to and from London Waterloo.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 997172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Barnes.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.