|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 September 2016 (523 days ago)|
- Lovely two bedroom apartment
- Set within an Impressive mansion building
- Secure access and porter
- Excellent living and entertaining space
- Bright and spacious accommodation
- Fantastic location
LONG LET. This bright and airy two bedroom apartment is situated in a striking mansion building with a porter and offers neutrally decorated living space with generous proportions and contemporary fittings and fixtures.
The property is located close to a wealth of shops and restaurants on Kensington High Street and the green open spaces of Holland Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 993514. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.