|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (183 days ago)|
- Expansive three bedroom lateral flat
- Open-plan reception/dining room with two fireplaces
- Bright, west aspect windows, most with Juliet balconies
- Three double bedrooms and ample storage throughout
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardobe and en-suite shower
- Lovely kitchen with breakfast bar and granite worktops
- Impressive entrance hall with built-in cupboard space
- Prestigious location close to Kensington Palace Gardens
Full descriptionLONG LET. Located on the fifth floor of a popular block around a garden square, this brilliant three bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation with excellent access to High Street Kensington.
Iverna Court is a prestigious address with a picturesque, communal garden square and a charming village church. Luxury shopping is in abundance with High Street Kensington available on the doorstep.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 996845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.