|Added on Rightmove:||08 September 2016 (406 days ago)|
- Washing Machine and Fridge, Electric Oven..
- Neutral decorations throughout.
- Partial tiled shower room.
- Wooden effect blinds to all windows.
- Electric convector heaters.
- Garden maintain by landlord.
- Council tax - band A.
Property reference number 5691806. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Studio / Flat
This self contained first floor studio / flat has a central entrance hall approach, having a modern layout with the benefit of double glazing throughout. Floor coverings, neutrally decorated with wooden effect blinds to all the windows.
- Lounge / bedroom: light and sunny area with electric convection heater (nicely decorated).
- Kitchen: fully fitted with partial wall tiling, fridge, washing machine and electric cooker.
- En-suite shower room benefiting from partial wall tiling.
- Internal box room: with full height wall to wall wardrobe.
- Garden area around the property (maintained by landlord).
- Ample off road car parking.
- Sorry no pets.
* Please quote ref. 5691806 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £215.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44222514.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5691806_40795. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.