|Added on Rightmove:||08 September 2016 (591 days ago)|
- One Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Good Sized Rooms Throughout
- Close To Town Centre
- GC Heating / UPVC DGlazing
- Modern Dining Kitchen
- Recently Decorated Throughout
- Modern Bathroom
- Offered to Let Unfurnished
Winnard and Brown are pleased to present this recently refurbished very clean and tidy, one bed self-contained apartment affording well planned accommodation with good size rooms throughout. Situated in a popular area in the catchment area for acclaimed schools, convenient to shops and amenities together with bus routes and the M6 motorway is approximately three miles away and Wigan town centre approximately one mile away. Affording a spacious lounge, fully fitted modern dining kitchen, modern family bathroom and a large bedroom. This clean and tidy home is economical to run and benefits from upvc double-glazing, gas central heating with combi boiler. Offered to let unfurnished.
RESTRICTIONS: No Pets, No smoking inside the property
RENT: £325.00 PCM
Reference Fee of £70.00 Per Person
£45.00 Per Guarantor (If Applicable)
Tenancy Agreement £42.00
Inventory Unfurnished £72.00
All including VAT
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44224011.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference lorne70a. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winnard & Brown, Wigan - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.