|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (569 days ago)|
- Lovely Family Home
- Desirable Village Location
- Three Bedrooms
- Master Suite on it's Own Floor
- Family Bathroom and En-suite
- Exceptionally Spacious Kitchen
- Fridge/Freezer and Integral Dishwasher
- Private Off-street Parking for Three Cars
- Oil-Central Heating
- Light and Airy
This well presented spacious three bedroom semi-detached family home is situated within the historic village of Cawood, enjoying a range of village amenities, along with easy access to York, Leeds, and A1/M1, making it ideal for commuters.
The light and airy internal accommodation comprises of: entrance hallway with in-built storage which leads into the exceptionally large kitchen with range cooker, wooden units and worktops, butlers sink, fridge/freezer, integral dishwasher and plumbing for a washing machine. A utility room and larder are also accessed from the kitchen and offer exceptional storage. A cosy sitting room with large windows and a double and single bedroom are also located on the ground floor as well as the modern family bathroom with bath, toilet and sink.
The incredibly spacious master bedroom commands it's own floor and benefits from high ceilings, beams and a lovely en-suite with separate bath, shower cubicle and further storage.
Outside is a private entrance, large gravelled courtyard with space for three cars and a sunny courtyard to the side of the property.
Please note this property will not accept any pets.
PAY ONLY £425 FOR YOUR FIRST MONTH'S RENT WHEN YOU MOVE IN, IN JANUARY!!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000401903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, York.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.