|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (589 days ago)|
- Available Now
- Sought after village
- Excellent access for M40 and Oxford
- Family house
- Wooden flooring to lounge area
- Good size kitchen/utility area
- Enclosed rear garden
- Excellent countryside views to the rear of property
- Viewing highly recommended
- 4 bedrooms on 3 floors
This well presented family home is situated in a small village just outside the Oxford ring road with excellent access to Oxford City and the M40. This property has been finished to a high standard and is available now.
The property benefits from views overlooking fields at the rear of the property, with many local familiy activities nearby.
The ground floor comprises of lounge area with wooden laminate flooring, modern kitchen, WC and utility room.
Upstairs you will find a modern bathroom with white suite with bath and shower attachment and three bedrooms.
Stairs leading to fourth bedroom attic conversion with storage area.
The property has parking for 3 cars.
Viewing is highly recommended, call us now.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44229486.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000092759. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylors Lettings, Oxford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.