|Added on Rightmove:||08 September 2016 (649 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Terraced Property
- Large Bay Fronted Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen with Access to Rear
- Dining Room
- Two Well Proportioned Double Bedrooms
- Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- No DSS - No Pets - No Smokers
- Available End of November
Move Residential is delighted to bring to the rental market a three bedroom mid terrace property on Elstree Road, in the popular Fairfield area of L6.. The property briefly comprises of; Entrance hall, lounge with through dining room and kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and enclosed rear yard. An Internal inspection is recommended.
Elstree Road is situated off Elm Vale which in turn is off Prescot Road. The property is situated close to local amenities, local schools and recreational facilities including Newsham park. Easy access to transport links to surrounding areas and Liverpool city centre.
The Deposit for this property is £695.00
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 352665. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.