|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 September 2016 (570 days ago)|
- One bright and airy bedroom
- Located on the second floor
- Lift access to second floor
- Private balcony
- Additional guest cloakroom
LONG LET. Offering a wonderful location on the side of the Grand Union Canal, this impressive one bedroom second floor flat offers stylish, well presented living space found well located close to local shops.
Admiral Walk is a secure gated development close to the amenities found on Harrow Road, with the shops and markets of Notting Hill and Little Venice also conveniently close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 997115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Maida Vale.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.