|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 September 2016 (118 days ago)|
- Direct from a private landlord
- One double bedroom flat near Angel
- Access to garden
- Walking distance to a few tube stations
- Walking distance to Upper Street
- In a great location
Property reference number 5705250. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
- Amazing modern one double bedroom flat
- Access to Garden
- On Offord Road in a period property
- Offord Road located in the heart of Barnsbury Conservation Area
- Large reception room with wooden flooring
- Open-plan kitchen with top of the range units
- Double bedroom with wooden flooring
- Tiled modern bathroom
- Within easy reach of upper street bars and restaurants
- Walking distance to Angel Station (Northern line) Highbury and Islington Station (Victoria line and National Rail) and Caledonian Road Station (Piccadilly line)
Tenant fees for references and admin of £100 per each tenant and each guarantor applies.
* Please quote ref. 5705250 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £200.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44235078.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5705250_40803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.