|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 October 2016 (622 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Fantastic location in the heart of Bethnal Green.
- Large double bedrooms with City views.
Property reference number 5710712. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
*** FLAT IS AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING. EARLIEST MOVE IN DATE IS 3 NOVEMBER ***
3 - 4 minutes walk from Bethnal Green tube station, now running 24 hours. Local supermarkets, amenities, nightlife and parkland (with tennis courts) all on your doorstep. Regular buses to Whitechapel, Shoreditch and Hackney.
10th floor flat (with lift) in the middle of all the buzz of East London life. The flat also offers: lots of natural light, peace and quiet, and SPECTACULAR City views. The flat is larger than many other 2 bed flats in the area, allowing for two generously sized double bedrooms and lounge.
The flat is in a privately owned block, on a well lit main road, and has a secure fob key access system to the building, with CCTV. Please note - bills are not included.
* Please quote ref. 5710712 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44238303.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5710712_40801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.