|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 April 2017 (411 days ago)|
- Reception room with decorative fireplace
- Double Bedroom with ample storage
- Large decked roof terrace
- Gas central heating
- Resident car permit parking
FULL DESCRIPTION A charming light and bright one bedroom period apartment in the heart of Henley on Thames. The apartment has a large reception room with a decorative fireplace and a stable door leading onto a large decked roof terrace with stunning views of Henley. There is a good sized bedroom with ample storage and a decorative fireplace. Fully fitted kitchen and bathroom with bath and separate shower cubical.
OUTSIDE SPACE Large decked roof terrace with stunning views of Henley.
LOCATION Henley on Thames is a charming and famous riverside market town within 10 miles of Reading, 35 miles of Central London and 25 miles from Heathrow. The towns offers an excellent variety of shops ranging from high-street chains to independent boutiques. There are numerous coffee shops and many restaurants offering an array of cuisines. Every summer the town hosts the world famous Royal Regatta followed by the Henley Festival and Rewind Festival. State Primary schools include Trinity, Badgemore and Valley Road, plus Gillotts secondary school, and the Henley Tertiary College. Fee paying schools include Rupert House and St Marys Prep, and there are buses to The Oratory, Reading Blue Coat, Moulsford (boys), Wycombe Abbey and Queen Anne's School, Caversham (girls). Henley is surrounded by lovely countryside, dominated by the Chiltern Hills to the north of the town. The River Thames is a focal point of the town itself
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101073007041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Penny & Sinclair, Henley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.