|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 November 2016 (480 days ago)|
- Five bedroom terrace property
- Spacious Lounge
- Large Dining Kitchen
- Useful cellar rooms for storage
- Ideally suit a growing family
- Close to nearby shops, schools and Batley town centre.
** AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY **
A superbly spacious five bedroom mid terrace house, offering versatile accommodation over four levels and would make an ideal family home. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, spacious kitchen diner, inner hallway and rear porch. There are four separate cellar rooms to the lower ground floor. The first floor landing provides access to three bedrooms and the house bathroom. Two further bedrooms are located on the second floor landing. Outside there is a low maintenance front garden whilst to the rear there is a shared low maintenance rear garden with pebble, wood chip and decked areas.
* DSS with suitable guarantor
* PETS ALLOWED
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS.
Our Landlords are now insisting that all Tenants have insurance that covers any accidental damage to the Landlords property. A copy of the Insurance certificate will be required on the day that contracts are signed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44247912.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference DEW160553_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Dewsbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.