|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (397 days ago)|
- Large four bedroom mews house
- Gated development with off-street parking
- Separate contemporary fitted kitchen
- Dual aspect reception room/dining room
- Master bedroom with sleek en-suite bathroom
- Two further double bedrooms
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Recently refurbished to a high standard throughout
LONG LET. Situated in a gated mews development, this spacious three bedroom house has been renovated to a high standard throughout and benefits from off-street parking, a separate contemporary fitted kitchen and private patio.
Warfield Road is located moments from local amenities in Kensal Rise while the boutiques and cafes on Kilburn Lane and Nottting Hill are also close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 992879. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Willesden Green.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.