|Added on Rightmove:||06 March 2017 (415 days ago)|
- Delightful period cottage
- Two bedrooms
- Through living/dining room
- En suite shower room
- Modern ground floor bathroom
- Off street parking to front
- Fitted kitchen with appliances inc dishwasher
- Small rear garden
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Walking distance to High Street
Available NOW on an unfurnished basis. No pets/smokers. Working tenants only. The property would ideally suit a couple, given the configuration of the second bedroom.
Located on the Ongar Road, this delightful period cottage ofers easy access to Brentwood High Street, with a great range of shops, bars and restaurants. Brentwood main line station is also within walking distance and for road using commuters, the M25/A12 is just a few minutes drive away.
Entrance door opening directly into the through living/dining room 20'6 x 10'9 with double glazed window to front. Double glazed French doors to rear, giving access to the rear garden. Stairs to first floor. Fitted kitchen 13'3 x 6'0 with double glazed window and half glazed door to side. Fitted with a range of white high gloss base and wall mounted units with appliances to include fridge/freezer, washing machine and integrated dishwasher and range style cooker.
Ground floor bathroom with double glazed window to side. Modern white suite with wall mounted mains shower over the bath. Tiling to floor. Bedroom One 10'2 x 9'8 with double glazed window to front. En suite shower room with shower cubicle and wash hand basin. Bedroom Two has been divided and features a lower level area of 10'0 x 7'8 with double glazed window to rear. Fold down ladder giving access to the mezzanine area above with approximate dimensions 10' x 9'4 with double glazed roofline window to front. This area could be a great study/office area.
Exterior. Small concreted yard/garden area, approximately 15'0 in depth. The front garden provides off street parking for one vehicle.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000270111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Brentwood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.