|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 October 2017 (41 days ago)|
- Grade II Listed
- Character Features
- Fully Furnished
- On The Rousdon Estate
- Gas Central Heating
- Use Of Grounds
- Ample Parking
- Stunning Location
- Reduced Tenant Fees
*BEAUTIFUL GRADE II LISTED COTTAGE* and **REDUCED Tenant Fees**
A very rare opportunity to live within the stunning Rousdon Estate in a beautiful cottage offered fully furnished.
This property is available NOW
A delightful, spacious, two bedroom courtyard cottage, situated alongside the imposing clock tower in the beautiful Rousdon Estate near Lyme Regis.
Surrounded by 350 acres of stunning rolling countryside the estate also boasts a private pebble beach just 20 minutes walk away at Charton Bay and lies just 1/2 a mile from the World Heritage Jurrassic Coast and the South West Coast path.
The accomodation comprises of an open plan kitchen/lounge/dining area with a spiral stair case leading to the first floor. Upstairs are a double and twin room and a bathroom. Outside is a communal courtyard and ample parking.
The property is decorated to a very high standard and comes fully furnished.
**Please note this property is available from 10th November until March 23rd.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44263338.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P0367J2210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons - Lettings, Yeovil Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.