|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 December 2016 (315 days ago)|
- SPCAIOUS 1 DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- SET WITHIN A LARGE PERIOD PROPERTY
- UNDERFLOOR HEATED TILED FLOORING
- MODERN KITCHEN
- MODERN BATHROOM
- LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- LOCATED MOMENTS FROM FINCHLEY ROAD AMENTIES AND PUBLIC TRANSPORT
- LOCATED MOMENS FROM WEST AND SOUTH HAMPSTEAD AMENITIES AND PUBLIC TRANSPORT
Charming newly refubished 1 double bedroom apartment set on the ground floor of this Victorian red brick conversion situated close to the Finchley Road Tube (Jubilee & Metropolitan Lines) and Swiss Cottage. Accommodation comprises modern open plan kitchen/ dining area, reception room with solid wood oak flooring, double bedroom, modern bathroom, access to patio garden and communal gardens. Available furnished or unfurnished.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26500756. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Waterlows, Highgate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.