|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 September 2016 (478 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- 2 Bedrooms, open plan living kitchen dining room
- Own garden
- Own front door
- A few steps from a beautiful park
- Excellent schools
- Solid oak floors
- Good transport links
Property reference number 5697407. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Purpose built charming period Edwardian flat this is a charming two double bedroom garden flat. With it's own front door onto a little front garden on a quiet back street with parking usually easily available a few steps away from Alexandra Park with all its open space and amenities. Near Crouch End shopping and restaurants with excellent local schools and transport links.
Recently refurbished, it has a large open plan kitchen/living/dining space. The kitchen includes a dishwasher and washing machine and breakfast bar and leads onto a small private garden. Solid oak wood floors throughout with carpets in bedrooms, double glazing, ample storage.
Modern fully tiled bathroom with underfloor heating and shower over the bath.
* Please quote ref. 5697407 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
There will be no other charges for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44281392.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5697407_40876. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.