|Added on Rightmove:||07 September 2016 (594 days ago)|
- Mid terrace Victorian house with off street parking
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Separate kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Spacious conservatory adjoining the reception room
- Three spacious double bedrooms
- Smart family bathroom
- South facing private garden
- Ideal location for transport links
SHORT LET. Boasting a location moments away from Grove Park Station for frequent services into central London, this spacious three bedroom house also benefits from a large private garden.
Located on a peaceful and residential street, this property is a short distance away from Bromley town centre for an array of amenities as well as the INTU Shopping Mall.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 997768. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Bromley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.