|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 October 2016 (360 days ago)|
- Three double bedrooms
- Living room with open fire
- Family kitchen/dining room
- Utility and cloakroom
- Family bathroom and en-suite shower room
- Driveway parking and single garage
- Garden surrounding the cottage
- EPC rating E- Council Tax band E
- Security Deposit £1600
- Tenant Fees Payable
A well presented three bedroom lodge cottage situated in idyllic rural setting. Living room, family kitchen/dining room, utility and cloakroom. Three good size bedrooms, family bathroom and en-suite shower room. Driveway parking and gardens.
Available now - Unfurnished.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44322171.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100569020511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Clarke & Co, Stratford-Upon-Avon - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.