|Added on Rightmove:||14 September 2016 (615 days ago)|
- ** NO AGENCY FEES FOR THIS PROPERTY IF YOU MOVE IN NOVEMBER
- Private Corner Plot With Sunny Balcony
- Stylish Furniture Throughout
- Open Plan Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Access To The Balcony From Lounge & Bedroom
- Double Bedroom With Integrated Mirrored Wardrobes
- Tiled Bathroom With Bath & Shower
- Gym Facilities and Pool Onsite
- Allocated & Visitor Parking
- Available 22nd November 2016!
** NO AGENCY FEES FOR THIS PROPERTY IF YOU MOVE IN NOVEMBER ** ** STUNNING SEA VIEWS FROM THE SEVENTH FLOOR ** Enjoy amazing panoramic views from this unique corner plot in the brand new Davaar House, Prospect Place! Enjoy the private balcony and all the sun it has to offer! The apartment is attractively furnished with brand new furniture throughout and features an open plan kitchen/lounge with a dining area. The kitchen is fully integrated with a dishwasher, washer/dryer, integrated fridge/freezer and oven and hob. The double bedroom has integrated mirrored wardrobes from one wall to the other and a patio door leads to the balcony. There is a tiled main bathroom with a bath and shower. Onsite Gym facilities and Pool included. Water rates included. Allocated and visitor parking is available on site. 24hr Concierge. This apartment is available to rent from the 22nd November 2016! Call Taylors to arrange your viewing!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000359386. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylors Lettings, Cardiff Bay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.