|Added on Rightmove:||14 September 2016 (336 days ago)|
- Double Reception
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Separate Kitchen
- Two Bathrooms
- Ample Storage
- Lift Access
- Communal gardens
- 24 Hour Porter
Recently refurbished, this three bedroom, two bathroom apartment is located in a prestigious portered block in the heart of Kensington.
This spacious three bedroom two bathroom apartment that has been recently refurbished is located in a prestigious portered block in the heart of Kensington. The apartment offers excellent lateral space (all on one level) and consists of three double bedrooms all with ample built in storage, two fully tiled bathrooms, a large open reception room with additional dinning space and a separate fitted kitchen with new appliances including dishwasher.
Pembroke Road is ideally located for the amenities and transport links of Kensington High Street (District & Circle lines) and Earls Court (Piccadilly line) as well as benefiting from easy access to the A4 for the M4 and Heathrow.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44339514.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P0295I5015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Holland Park Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.