|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 October 2016 (98 days ago)|
- Two bedroom second floor flat arranged over three floors
- Bright and airy reception room with open plan kitchen
- Part of a superb residential development
- Fresh and modern décor with excellent brick work
- Huge master bedroom with en-suite and storage
- Mezzanine level second bedroom overlooking reception
- Good transport links and amenities nearby
- Set in the wonderful historical setting
Full descriptionLONG LET. Stunning two bedroom second floor flat arranged over three floors boasts a spacious open-plan reception room and kitchen, generous double bedrooms and beautiful brickwork décor.
Marlborough Road forms part of a thriving residential development in a historical setting, and is within easy reach of Woolwich and Greenwich for access to local amenities. For transport, the nearest stations are Woolwich Arsenal and Woolwich DLR.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 997908. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Greenwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.