|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 October 2016 (539 days ago)|
- Set on first floor of building conversion
- Two bright and airy bedrooms
- Open-plan kitchen in reception room
- Great views over canal from reception room
LONG LET. Overlooking the Grand Union Canal, this stylish two bedroom first floor flat benefits from a funky open-plan living/entertaining space and close proximity to the coffee houses, bars and restaurants of Broadway Market.
Wharf Place is enviably located, just moments from the excellent selection of coffee houses, bars, restaurants and Saturday stalls of Broadway Market, while the amenities of Old Street and Shoreditch are both easily accessible.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 994375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shoreditch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.