|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (533 days ago)|
- A spacious third floor Victorian conversion flat
- Well presented
- Light and airy open plan reception room with space for a dining table
- Modern galley style kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with an en-suite shower room
- Further double bedroom
- Bathroom with a white bathroom suite
- Within minutes of Clapham Junction mainline station
- Near the amenities local to St. John's Road, Batttersea Rise, Lavender Hill and Northcote Road
- Close to the green open space of Wandsworth Common
A spacious third floor Victorian conversion flat. The accommodation is well presented and comprises a light and airy open plan reception room with space for a dining table and a modern galley style kitchen with integrated appliances, a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room, a further double bedroom and a bathroom with a white bathroom suite. The property is located within minutes of Clapham Junction Mainline station and all the amenities local to St. John's Road, Battersea Rise, Lavender Hill and Northcote Road. The green open space of Wandsworth Common is also only a short stroll from this delightful property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44348889.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BNL150223_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Northcote Road.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.