|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 November 2016 (589 days ago)|
- Brand new 3 bedroom house
- Immaculate and well appointed
- Energy efficient/bio-mass heating
- Downstairs wc
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Ideal family home
- Pretty tiered garden
- Parking for two cars
- Popular new development
NOW READY TO VIEW...
* BRAND NEW three bedroom end of terraced house
* Immaculate and well appointed/high quality finish
* Parking for two cars
* Bio-Mass energy efficient central heating
* Popular residential estate
* Contemporary kitchen and bathroom with shower
* Pleasant well maintained pretty tiered rear garden
* Downstairs WC
* Ideal family home
A very well presented energy efficient three bedroom home boasting open-plan lounge and dining area with full height glazed bay leading to the front garden.
A stylish contemporary kitchen . Integrated oven/hob and free standing fridge/freezer. A stylish range of contemporary fitted wall and floor units gives the kitchen a very tasteful and modern feel.
The first floor has a double master bedroom and a further two bedrooms, and a family bathroom with stylish fitted suite and shower over bath.
Built to the latest specification for energy efficiency, the accommodation is bright and spacious and is complimented by a high standard of neutral décor and new carpets and flooring. Plenty of useful storage is also available.
Introducing Bluebell Meadows
Bluebell Meadows is an award winning, innovative collection of new house designs set within the rolling countryside. This premium Barratt development offers a mix of energy efficient eco homes built to suit all lifestyles, to Code 4 sustainability and nestled amid a stunning 10 hectare country park. Awarded the NHBC Pride in the Job quality Award in 2013 & 2014.
Built to Code 4 for sustainable living homes at Bluebell Meadows have improved insulation and air tightness for energy efficiency. Central heating & hot water are supplied via a central Biomass System.
Residents at Bluebell Meadows can enjoy a host of convenient amenities on and off site. These include various play areas, a 10 hectare country park and a recycling centre. Whilst close by is a convenience store, supermarkets and the bustling town centre with a great choice of popular shops and restaurants.
A fantastic location
* Ideally located close to Newport Town Centre
* Easy access to sports and leisure facilities
* Great choice of shops, pubs, bars, clubs and cinemas
With fantastic views over the surrounding countryside, and a tremendous sense of community, life in Newport is filled with culture, beautiful scenery, good food and outdoor living. There are fantastic places to eat, ranging from trendy cafes to top restaurants offering a gourmet experience. Throughout the summer visitor's flock to the Island for world famous sailing regattas and numerous festivals and fetes, the Isle of Wight is a truly vibrant place to live.
EPC Rating: C
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44362110.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101276027162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Newport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.