|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (321 days ago)|
- Superb two bedroom fourth floor flat
- Well proportioned and presented throughout
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Smart fitted kitchen
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Charming white suite bathroom with separate WC
- Fantastic private balcony overlooking Hurlingham Park
- Excellent location for local amenities and transport links
LONG LET. Quietly located, this well appointed two bedroom south-facing flat boasts access to attractive communal gardens and great sized reception room leading to a lovely balcony.
The property is conveniently situated moments from the recreational space of South Park and the shops, bars and restaurants found on New King's Road and Wandsworth Bridge Road while providing easy access for motorists to the A3 and the A4/M4.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 996442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Fulham Broadway.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.