Retail Property (high street) to rent66, Park Street, Bristol, BS1
£47,500 pa (£3,958 pcm)
1,941 sq. ft.
- 1,941 sq ft (180 sq m)
- The property occupies an excellent position on Park Street. A prime retail position linking Clifton and Bristol City Centre
- The unit provides a sales area of 1,941 sq ft
- The units location provides excellent footfall and passing trade
- Quoting rent - £47,500 per annum, exclusive.
The property comprises a large ground floor retail unit with an open plan sales area and large basement sales area, situated on a prime pitch on Park Street.
The property is offered by way of a new effectively full repairing and insuring lease, the terms of which are to be agreed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-44373114.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 463. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burston Cook, Bristol.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.