|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 January 2017 (312 days ago)|
- Five Bed Detached Family Home
- Double Garage & Own Driveway
- Accomodation Over Three Floors
- Four Reception Rooms
- Two En-suites
- Dressing Area to Second Bedroom
- Juliette Balcony to Master Overlooking Garden
- Utility Room & Downstairs Cloakroom
DETACHED EXECUTIVE FAMILY HOME located in a secluded cul-de-sac on the outskirts of central Romford. Arranged over three floors this beautiful home benefits from a DOUBLE GARAGE with DRIVEWAY PARKING. Excellent location with easy access to Romford Town Centre and main line station with Greater Anglia service to LONDON LIVERPOOL STREET. Available End of October. (EPC C).
Lounge 3.48m (11'5) x 6.07m (19'11)
Dining Room 3.48m (11'5) x 3.28m (10'9)
Conservatory 3.25m (10'8) x 4.65m (15'3)
Study 2.49m (8'2) x 2.82m (9'3)
Kitchen 3.96m (13') x 4.5m (14'9)
Utility Room 1.83m (6') x 3.15m (10'4)
Bedroom One 3.81m (12'6) x 5.61m (18'5)
En-Suite 2.08m (6'10) x 2.46m (8'1)
Bedroom Two 4.04m (13'3) x 4.01m (13'2)
En-Suite 2.31m (7'7) x 2.57m (8'5)
Bedroom Three 4.06m (13'4) x 3.02m (9'11)
Bedroom Four 3m (9'10) x 2.67m (8'9)
Bedroom Five 2.11m (6'11) x 3.38m (11'1)
Bathroom 2.03m (6'8) x 2.31m (7'7)
Full Details from Beresfords Website
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 256820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beresfords Lettings, In Havering.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.