|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 October 2016 (601 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Lovely family home
- Good school catchment area
- Large rear garden
- Spacious bedrooms
- Separate toilet and bathroom
Property reference number 5710860. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Located within a quiet and friendly neighbourhood of Hanwell, this 3 bedroom property would make an ideal home for a family.
It has great transport links to Ealing, Chiswick, Northfields and Hanwell Mainline.
Double glazed throughout.
Open Planned Kitchen/Diner: With electric over and gas hob. Cream Howdens kitchen and newly tiled floor.
Bay french doors that open out onto a large rear garden, mostly lawn laid with a newly laid patio.
Lounge: Open fireplace, bay windows with double glazing.
Hallway: 2 under stair storage cupboards
Master Bedroom: Large double bedroom with built in wardrobes
Bedroom 2: Double room with built in wardrobe and enclosed boiler cupboard
Bedroom 3: Larger than average small bedroom.
WC: Separate toilet
Bathroom: Shower/bath, under floor heating, airing cupboard for water tank and storage.
You will be dealing direct with the landlord and the only fees applicable are for referencing via Upad.
* Please quote ref. 5710860 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
There will be no other charges for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44379150.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5710860_40999. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.