|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (571 days ago)|
- Modern Unfurnished Four Bedroom Detached Property
- Much Sought after cul de sac location in Tettenhall off Mill Lane
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing - EPC Rating D
- Downstairs Cloakroom - Two reception Rooms - Fitted Kitchen
- Master Bedroom with en suite Shower Room - Main Bathroom
- Four Bedroom - Main Bathroom - Garage - Rear Garden
- Viewing an absolute must to appreciate
NO REFERENCE FEES FOR MOVE IN DECEMBER 2016. A modern well presented Four Bedroom Unfurnished Detached property set in cul de sac location in much sought after location of Tettenhall off Mill Lane. The property is close to good schooling, public transport and ease of access to Wolverhampton. The property must be viewed to be fully appreciated and briefly affords Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing, Hallway, Downstairs Cloakroom, Two Reception Rooms, Fitted Kitchen, Four Bedrooms, Master with en suite shower room, Main Bathroom, Garage, Block Paved Driveway providing off road parking, Rear Garden. EPC Rating D. Available NOW £850pcm Unfurnished. No Pets No DSS. Viewing Highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 53552. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawsons, Wolverhampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.