|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 October 2016 (196 days ago)|
- Charming two bedroom house is smartly presented
- On a quiet residential cul-de-sac backing onto Richmond Park
- Well proportioned reception room and beautiful conservatory
- Fully fitted kitchen with views over the garden
- Two good-sized bedrooms, smart bathroom
- Offering quality living and entertaining space throughout
- A delightful 31' private garden and off-street parking
- Enviably located in a quiet location close to amenities
Full descriptionLONG LET. Enviably set along a quiet residential cul-de-sac backing onto Richmond Park, this charming two bedroom house is smartly presented throughout offering a superb living and entertaining space and delightful 31' garden.
The property is located within easy reach of a number of local amenities on offer within Kingston while the tranquil open spaces of Richmond Park are only moments away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 998268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Kingston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.