|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 August 2016 (392 days ago)|
- Second floor flat situated in modern development
- Bright and neutral interiors throughout
- Spacious reception area with dual aspect windows
- Modern kitchen with integrated hob and extractor fan
- Spacious double bedroom with en suite shower room
- Great views overlooking the surrounding areas of Greenwich
- Concierge services are also available
SHORT LET. This stylish contemporary flat is situated in a newly developed block of apartments within a close proximity of Greenwich town centre and boasts stylish interiors and modern fittings.
Located closely to Greenwich town centre, Granite Apartments benefits from the array of popular bars, restaurants and amenities found in Greenwich as well as the historical attractions. Maze Hill station is also close by offering services into the City.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 998340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Greenwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.