|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 January 2017 (396 days ago)|
- Larger Than Average Two Double Bedroom Apartment
- Reception Room
- Separate Brand New Modern Integrated Kitchen
- High Ceilings
- Excellent Storage
- Wood Flooring
- 24 Hour Porter
- Residents Only Leisure Suite With Gymnasium, Wave Pool And Treatment Rooms
- Moments From Excellent Transport Links And Local Amenities
An extremely spacious furnished apartment on the ground floor of this luxury development in the heart of Westminster. The apartment has just been redecorated throughout and has a modern high gloss integrated kitchen. Further accommodation offers two double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes and the benefit of an en-suite in the master, large entrance hall, reception room with dining area, high ceilings, a 24 hour porter and good storage. Residents also have the use of an excellent leisure suite with gymnasium, wave pool, sauna and treatment rooms. St John's Building is exceptionally well positioned for easy access to St James' Park and Westminster Tube links with the surrounding area offering a variety of retail stores. Shepherds and the Cinnamon Club compliment the extensive range of local restaurants.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26514844. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Westminster & Victoria.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.