|Added on Rightmove:||19 September 2016 (429 days ago)|
- Suitable for professional sharers, students or a family
- Walking distance to Harrow & Wealdstone Station
- Own rear garden
- New bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle
- Modern fitted kitchen/diner with appliances
- Excellent location
- Off street parking
SUITABLE FOR A FAMILY OR SHARERS is this recently refurbished FOUR/FIVE BEDROOM semi-detached house with off street parking for one car, situated on a popular road within walking distance to Harrow & Wealdstone Station (Bakerloo line and London Overground). The property benefits from having two separate W.C's, gas central heating and loads of built in storage. Comprises:- Good sized front reception room, separate modern fitted kitchen/diner with appliances including fridge/freezer, gas hob, oven and washing machine and downstairs W.C. The first floor has two double bedrooms and brand new fitted bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle. The third floor has two further bedrooms, one double and one single.
Garden to rear and off street parking for one car.
The property is suitable for a family OR professional sharers/students and is available towards the end of SEPTEMBER 2016.
Offered to the market being PART FURNISHED OR UNFURNISHED.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LHAD7456888. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hinton & Downes, Harrow Weald.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.