|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 October 2016 (406 days ago)|
- Available October
- Well presented terrace house
- Walking distance to the town centre
- Two good size reception rooms
- Modern Kitchen
- Three double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Enclosed rear garden
- Call now and book a viewing
Here we have a well presented modern three bedroom house . It is walking distance to the town centre with good access to schools, shops and amenities that Sutton has to offer. It also offers superb access to the A38 and M1 for commuting.
The property comprises of two good size reception room. The kitchen is brand new and very modern with wall and base units and it has an electric oven and gas hob.
To the first floor are two good sized bedrooms. The bathroom has a three piece suite and has a shower over the bath. There is also a further good size bedroom in the attic.
The rear garden is enclosed and mainly laid to lawn.
The property has gas central heating and is double glazed.
The property will be let unfurnished and is available now.
So call now and book a viewing it will be available from October
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44416473.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000405352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Sutton in Ashfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.