|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 October 2016 (358 days ago)|
- First floor three bedroom apartment in Farnborough - Available immediately
- Spacious living room
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Kitchen with full range of appliances
- Dining room/study/bedroom 3
- Redecorated and new carpets throughout
- Communal gardens
- Permit parking for one car
- Walking distance of Farnborough mainline station
- EPC rating C
Greencroft is an older style small development of apartments. The property has been completely redecorated and is extremely spacious. The accommodation is versatile and depending on lifestyle, has 3 bedrooms and a reception room, or alternatively one of the bedrooms could be used as dining room or home office.
The living room is a good size and the kitchen is well fitted with a range of appliances including electric fan oven, ceramic hob, tall fridge freezer and a washing machine.
It has a master bedroom with patio doors out to a small balcony overlooking the rear communal gardens. Sliding glass doors access a cleverley fitted ensuite shower room with shower enclosure, hand basin and WC.
There are two further bedrooms, one of which could be a second reception room if required.
This family bathroom has a white suite of bath, shower over bath, WC and handbasin.
All of the rooms lead off from central hallway and the apartment has a nice light, airy and spacious feel.
Outside there are communal gardens and there is permit parking for one car, however, this property would suit a non-car driver/owner as it is within walking distance of Farnborough mainline railway station. Right on the doorstep you will find a supermarket, gym, bars, restaurants and the new Vue Cinema, making this apartment the perfect choice for those wishing to be in the heart of a lively community. Within easy access of the M3 and station this would also suit those needing to commute.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Honey Lettings, Fleet.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.