|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (535 days ago)|
- Refurbished large ground floor flat
- 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite)
- 1 terrace, 1 balcony and underground parking
Property reference number 5695853. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A large refurbished ground floor apartment in a tranquil location, close to Hamsptead Heath extension and Golders Hill Park and 5 minutes walk to Golders Green underground and bus station. Partly furnished, plus washing machine, condensing dryer and dishwasher included.
2 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite), with a large lounge and separate kitchen. Approximately 770 sq ft, with a front terrace off the lounge and rear terrace off the master bedroom. There is also secure gated underground parking.
The apartment is within the Garden Suburb School catchment area.
* Please quote ref. 5695853 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44428305.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5695853_41076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.