|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 September 2016 (573 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- 2 double bedroom furnished flat
- Very close to public transports
Property reference number 5710929. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Extremely bright, spacious 2 bedroom flat with lots of storages in a south facing stucco fronted building on a quiet street. The flat is on the second floor and it is very close to transports, five minutes walk to West Kensington Tube station, 9 minutes walk to Baron's Court tube station and 7 minutes walk to Kensington& Olympia over ground train station.
* Please quote ref. 5710929 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £150.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44429115.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5710929_41077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.