|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (301 days ago)|
- Stunning first floor flat in enviable location
- Wonderful reception room with amazing high ceilings
- Contemporary fitted kitchen boasting integrated appliances
- Two excellent double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish white suite shower room and separate WC
- Lovely wood flooring and modern interior finish
- Ample storage space throughout
LONG LET. Beautifully presented with impressivbe period features throughout, this fabulous two bedroom, first floor apartment of exceptional living and entertainment space.
Gloucester Road has an excellent range of shops, bars and restaurants including a large Waitrose supermarket. Also close by are the museums and galleries of the Queens Gate area and the green open spaces of Hyde Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 998303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.