|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 February 2017 (276 days ago)|
- Three double bedrooms all with poliform fitted storage.
- Stunning master suite with beautiful ensuite shower room.
- Fabulous address on the wonderful St Georges Square.
- Amazing living area, flooded with natural light.
- Fully equipped Bulthaup kitchen.
- Underfloor heating throughout.
- Views of the communal gardens below.
- Moments from Pimlico Underground Station (Victoria line).
- Brand newly refurbished to the highest specifications.
- Sonos sound system built in.
John D Wood & Co. Belgravia Lettings are exceptionally proud to be appointed to let this magnificent three bedroom apartment on the prettiest garden square in Pimlico. Occupying the top two floors of this handsome and well maintained stucco fronted Victorian building you enter the property into an impressive anteroom with pretty mosaic flooring and access to a wonderful master suite with modern en-suite shower room and plenty of fitted Poliform wardrobes. There are two further, equal sized bedrooms both with Poliform wardrobe space and a superb family bathroom with bathtub. On the top floor is a most impressive and expansive space for living, cooking and dining, flooded with natural light from East and West and there are no less than 5 electronic skylights! There is an exceptional Bulthaup kitchen with features such as a retractable extractor fan and instant boiling water tap. The reception room itself offers fabulous views of the pretty communal gardens below and has a warming gas fireplace. The entire apartment has just been refurbished to the highest specifications with no expense spared. Other features include: Integrated Sonos sound system, under-floor heating, access to the lush green space of St Georges Square, burglar alarm, extensive storage closets, safe, water softener, gas fireplace and electronic rain-sensitive skylights. EPC: D
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44433687.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000402940. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co, Belgravia.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.