|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 January 2017 (323 days ago)|
- Impressive three bedroom duplex flat
- Private entrance
- Spacious eat-in kitchen
- Lovely bay-fronted reception room with exposed brickwork
- Fantastic master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two further bedrooms and bathroom
- Paved courtyard garden
- Enviable location for the town centre and Stoke Park
SHORT LET. Boasting a great central location and a modern interior, this stylish three bedroom duplex flat enjoys two bedrooms with en suite facilities and a private entrance and courtyard.
Recreation Road is ideally situated within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of central Guildford, while the Guildford Spectrum Leisure Centre and the green open spaces of Stoke Park are nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 998524. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Guildford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.