|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (545 days ago)|
- No Application Fees/ No Referencing Fees
- One Bed Ground Floor Apartment
- EPC Grade D
- Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen
- Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Secure Parking
- Close To Amenities
** BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL OFFER ** For all move ins before santa comes!! No application fees / No referencing fees
1 BED GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT. Situated in a popular and convenient residential location on the outskirts of Bacup. The towns of Burnley Rochdale, Todmorden and Rawtenstall are easily accessible. The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hallway with storage, open plan lounge / kitchen with breakfast bar, one double bedroom and a bathroom. Externally there is allocated parking which has been gated for security.
EPC Grade D
Kitchen / Dining Room
Modern kitchen area complete with a comprehensive range of wall and base units and integrated appliances including Oven hob extractor fridge freezer washing machine and dishwasher
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44434821.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 200899093_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reeds Rains Lettings, Rawtenstall.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.