|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 July 2016 (286 days ago)|
- A beautifully presented four bedroom property
- Located within a charming tree lined residential street
- Modern open plan kitchen/dining room
- Reception room flooded with natural light
- Bi-folding doors to reveal a fantastic rear garden
- Four well proportioned bedrooms, one with en suite
- Additional guest cloakroom
Full descriptionSHORT LET. Situated within the Barnsbury Conservation Area, this beautifully presented four bedroom house offers a charming rear garden and a generous living and entertaining space throughout.
The local shops and amenities of Caledonian Road are moments from the property and Islington's trendy Upper Street offers a superb selection of shops, bars and restaurants.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 998617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.