|Added on Rightmove:||21 September 2016 (636 days ago)|
- Superb two double bedroom flat
- Located on a tranquil residential street in Muswell Hill
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Reception room with bay window and marble fire place
- Poggenpohl kitchen with door to a stunning roof terrace
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Gorgeous sunny roof terrace offering panoramic views
- Secluded peaceful garden with direct access to Parkland Walk
LONG LET. This fabulous two double bedroom, split-level ground floor flat is presented in excellent condition, featuring a stunning kitchen, stylish décor and benefits from a south-facing roof terrace and private garden.
Church Crescent is ideally located close to the fantastic range of shops, bars and restaurants on the Broadway while all the beautiful open spaces of Queens Wood and Highgate Wood are just moments away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 998609. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Muswell Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.