|Added on Rightmove:||24 August 2016 (424 days ago)|
- STUNNING NEWLY REFURBISHED DOUBLE STUDIO APARTMENTS
- MODERN BATHROOMS (IN SOME FLATS) AND KITCHENS THROUGHOUT
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED WITHIN RENT
- CONCIERGE SERVICE
- CLEANING AND LINEN SERVICE
- OFFER STREET PARKING AVAILABLE
- SUPER FAST BROADBAND AVAILABLE
Stunning newly refurbished double studio apartments set within a large period house. The Development offers a selection of intelligently and stylishly designed studios and some with en-suite rooms. All rooms come fully furnished, with all-inclusive billing, regular room cleaning and linen change as standard. Other benefits of this development include Super fast Broadband, Shared modern Kitchen, Room Cleaning, Linen Change,Concierge , All-inclusive Bills within rent, Communal Lounge, En suite bathrooms, Flat Screen TV, Wardrobe, Double Bed, Bedding & Linen, Communal outdoor Space and first come first serve Car Parking. Camden is blessed with a range of entertainment destinations, while the famous Camden Market offers an authentic shopping experience as well a variety of bars, restaurants and music venues. Regent’s Park provides something different, with some of London's most attractive green space and a variety of leisure and sports facilities, as well as providing a home for London Zoo.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26519747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Waterlows, Highgate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.