|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (327 days ago)|
- A stunning three bedroom property
- Arrranged within a charming red brick mansion block
- Generous reception room flooded with natural light
- Open plan kitchen with smart fixtures
- Three well proportioned bedrooms with storage space
- Sleek, fully tiled bathroom with white suite
- Pretty communal gardens, on the doorstep to amenities
LONG LET. Ideally placed on Upper Street, this excellent three bedroom flat offers well proportioned rooms and neutral décor throughout with light-filled rooms and ample storage space.
Upper Street boasts a fabulous range of elite shops, bars and restaurants while providing motorists with quick and easy access to the A1 road links out of London and to the North. The nearest underground station is Highbury & Islington.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 998695. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.