|Added on Rightmove:||21 September 2016 (606 days ago)|
- Spacious first floor flat
- Neutral decor and flooring throughout
- Fully fitted kitchen with appliances
- Two double bedrooms
- White bathroom with over bath shower
- Communal gardens
- Allocated off street parking
- Easy access to all major transport links
- Popular location
- Call now to book your viewing
If you're looking for a base with easy access to all major transport links and within walking distance to all local amenities, then this is the property for you. The property is located close to the increasingly popular Northumberland Park, and is ideal should you work on or near the fastly expanding Cobalt business park.
Tucked away just off the main road within a small private development, this two bedroom first floor flat has private off street allocated parking, and well maintained communal gardens. The interior is light and neutral throughout, and has a spacious lounge, fully fitted kitchen with appliances, two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom with white suite and over bath shower.
The property also has gas central heating, double glazing and intercom entry.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44461491.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PQS_279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Whitley Bay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.