Office to rentUnit 5 Switchback Office Park, Switchback South, Maidenhead, SL6 7RJ
4,144 sq. ft.
- 4,144 sq ft (384 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Located just to the north of Maidenhead town centre
- Well landscaped courtyard setting
- Refurbished to an excellent standard
- Ample on site parking
- Shower Facilities
- Immediate access to fibre connectivity.
Switchback Office Park is located just to the north of Maidenhead town centre, approximately 2 miles from the A404(M) linking to both the M4 (Junction 8/9) and M40 (Junction 4) motorways. Maidenhead railway station is either a short drive or short connection from Furze Platt station connecting to London Paddington.
Switchback Office Park provides six self contained office buildings situated around a well landscaped courtyard setting.
Unit 5 has been refurbished to an excellent standard, to include air conditioning, immediate access to fibre internet, and brand new W.C and shower facilities. The first floor has now let, and the ground floor is available with immediate occupation.
Available on a new lease, for a term to be agreed.
Duncan & Bailey-Kennedy - Adrian Dolan 01494 450951
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-44462701.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SwitchbackOffice_SL67RJ. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Maidenhead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.